The use of the Intelligent Startup Consulting Services is governed by the Terms of Service (“Terms of Services”) available at https://intellstartup.com/terms-of-service/.
A. The Information Intelligent Startup Consulting Collects and Stores
We may collect and store the following information when running the Intelligent Startup Consulting Services.
- Information You Provide
- When you register an account, Intelligent Startup Consulting collects some personally identifiable information, including but not limited to: name, email address, username, password, country, and any and all other information that you share with us. We receive and store any information you enter through the Service or give us in any other way.
- You have the option to provide additional information in the form of a survey on your intended use of Intelligent Startup Consulting and experience with our products and services. The use of this information is outlined in section B. Use and Disclosure of the Information Intelligent Startup Consulting Collects.
- You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration at https://intellstartup.com.
- Cookies are necessary to use intellstartup.com.
- A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier in the form of a text file that is inserted and stored by your Web browser on your computer’s hard drive.
- Intellstartup.com uses three types of cookies, none of them can be used to collect your personal data, they only save your last status at Intelligent Startup Consulting to improve your experience next time you visit the platform:
- A session cookie that intellstartup.com uses to enable sessions. Every time you log in we send to your browser a cookie with a special identifier that your browser sends back to us with subsequent requests so that you do not need to provide your login and password with each request.
- A cross site request forgery protection cookie that needs to be sent back to intellstartup.com each time that you fill out one of our forms. This cookie helps us avoid malicious servers sending us request on your behalf.
- Cookies that help intellstartup.com to keep the state for the selections that you make in the intellstartup.com interface. For example, the order of elements in a listing, the length of a listing, etc.
- If you do not enable your browser to accept Intelligent Startup Consulting cookies, you may not be able to use intellstartup.com.
- Log Data
The Intelligent Startup Consulting Services contain functions for collecting and tracking non-personally identifiable information about you including your IP address, domain name, pages that were viewed, where you were referred from, and technical information such as locale preferences, browser type and operating system from Your Equipment as defined in the Intelligent Startup Consulting Terms of Service.
- Payment Data
- We never have access to your full card number or CVC and therefore cannot store it. Our debit and credit card processing is handed off to Stripe, Inc (“Stripe”). Stripe has been certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification available.
- However, if you decide to store your payment information for further use, then Intelligent Startup Consulting stores the type, the last 4 digits and the expiration date of your card. In this way, you can save more than one payment method and can decide which one to use in the future. If you use this feature, Stripe, Inc will save your full payment information for your future purchases with Intelligent Startup Consulting .
- Forums & Other Interactive Services
- The Intelligent Startup Consulting Services may include a bulletin board, blog or chat room (“Interactive Areas”). If you use an Interactive Area, you should be aware that these areas are open to the public and any personal information you post or provide at registration may be viewable by others. Intelligent Startup Consulting is not responsible for personal information you submit in connection with the Interactive Areas, nor is Intelligent Startup Consulting responsible for how others might use that information, including to send you unsolicited messages. Interactive Area postings may be retained indefinitely. These Interactive Areas may be hosted by Intelligent Startup Consulting or by one of our third party service providers on Intelligent Startup Consulting ’s behalf.
- Service Providers, Business Partners and Others.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting uses five trusted third party companies to help us provide you with a better service.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting uses Google Cloud Platform from Google LLC. (“GCP”) as hosting partner to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Intelligent Startup Consulting Services. All the Information You Provide, Data, and Log Data is stored by GCP. You can find more information about GCP security at the Google Cloud Platform’s website https://cloud.google.com/security/.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting uses Google, Inc to process our own email and to collect our website analytics.
- Every time that you send us an email or we communicate directly with you your email address is stored and processed by Google.
- Every time that you access intellstartup.com, we use Google to collect and store technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on intellstartup.com.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting uses The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp to distribute out newsletters and promotional emails. You can find more information about Mailchimp’s security at the Mailchimp’s website https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting hands off debit and credit card processing to Stripe, Inc. Stripe has been certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification available. You can find more information about Stripe’s security at the Stripe’ website.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting uses Automattic Inc (WordPress.com) to host its website and blog. WordPress.com collects access logs to our blog.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting uses five trusted third party companies to help us provide you with a better service.
B. Use and Disclosure of the Information Intelligent Startup Consulting Collects
Intelligent Startup Consulting will use and disclose all the Information it collects only as follows:
- Personal Information that You Provide
- Intelligent Startup Consulting does not and will not sell or rent your personal Information that you Provide to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting will use the Personal Information that You Provide:
- to deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Intelligent Startup Consulting Services;
- to communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
- to display your Personal Information in your account page and elsewhere on the Intelligent Startup Consulting Services;
- to promote use, including continued use, of the Intelligent Startup Consulting Services. You have the ability to opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and to terminate newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails, or directly from the “Privacy settings” section of your account page. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails, such as email alerts. You can manually opt-out from:
- being sent updates on new product features, events, and interesting news.
- being sent personalized tutorials, use cases, and other helpful content to succeed in your Data Science journey.
- being contacted by Intelligent Startup Consulting to discuss how to best approach your Data Science project, schedule product demos, and be invited to Intelligent Startup Consulting events.
- to bill and collect sums owed to us. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed;
- Log Data
- The log data that we collect is used to improve the performance, quality and user experience of the Intelligent Startup Consulting Services, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes.
- Part of Intelligent Startup Consulting ’s log data is collected by Google Analytics to understand usage behavior in aggregate so as to inform further product design improvements.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting will in no way access your Data or any result coming out of processing that Data unless that you request so.
- Payment Data
- We keep your payment information (type, 4 digits and expiration date of your card) confidential and only use it in connection with the Intelligent Startup Consulting Services. We do not disclose or distribute any data to a third party or use any such data for marketing purposes.
- Once you decide to delete a payment method or delete your account we request Stripe to delete all your information and Intelligent Startup Consulting also deletes it out of our systems.
- Blind Data, Meta Data, Non-private or Non-Personal Information
- Intelligent Startup Consulting uses data capture and analysis tools to extract, compile, synthesize, and analyze any non-personally, identifiable data or information resulting from the User’s use of Intelligent Startup Consulting Services and Applications (“Blind Data”). As a matter of fact, Intelligent Startup Consulting uses their own Intelligent Startup Consulting Services to create models and predict the behavior of our system and customer. To the extent that any Blind Data are collected by Intelligent Startup Consulting , that Blind Data will be solely owned by Intelligent Startup Consulting and may be used by Intelligent Startup Consulting for any lawful business purpose without a duty of accounting to you. The Blind Data are used only in an aggregated form without specifically identifying the source of the Blind Data.
- We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of our Service.
C. Business Transfer
D. Law and Law Enforcement Compliance
Intelligent Startup Consulting will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. This includes the disclosure, without notice, of any information Intelligent Startup Consulting has collected about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as Intelligent Startup Consulting , at its sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Intelligent Startup Consulting Inc or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
- We guard your privacy to the best of our ability and work hard to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- You also need to follow some security practices:
- When you’re finished using Intelligent Startup Consulting , please click the “log out” link in the top right corner of your screen, to prevent someone from using your computer to access your account.
- You must keep your username, password, and API key secure and not disclose it to any third party.
- Due to the sensitive nature of your Data, we do not re-send forgotten passwords. Users must follow online instructions to reset their passwords if they forget them.
- Account passwords are encrypted. Intelligent Startup Consulting personnel cannot see your passwords. We can only reset them.
- To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Intelligent Startup Consulting employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
- We employ a number of physical and electronic security measures to protect ours users’ information from both internal and external unauthorized access.
- The personal data that you sent to register, the credit card information that you might use to purchase Intelligent Startup Consulting Credits, or the data that you input, post, transmit, stream, or upload to the Intelligent Startup Consulting services is encrypted and sent over a secure channel using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the standard for secure Internet network connections.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting employees are prohibited from viewing the content of sources, datasets, models and predictions that you store in your Intelligent Startup Consulting Account.
- Even if Intelligent Startup Consulting is very concerned and sensitive to the confidentiality of your information and uses the best security measures to both protect the Intelligent Startup Consulting Services and keep your information as safe as possible, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Intelligent Startup Consulting strives to protect your personal information, Intelligent Startup Consulting cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Should a breach of security occur, Intelligent Startup Consulting will make any legally required disclosures of the breach as soon as possible, while still taking in to account any legitimate needs of law enforcement or measures necessary to restore the security and integrity of our system. Any notification of breach will occur in a private email correspondence with affected members or in a highly visible forum within the Intelligent Startup Consulting Inc interface itself.
- If you have any questions, or encounter any issues, please contact us at security@Intelligent Startup Consulting .com.
F. A Note to Non-U.S. Users
The Service is hosted in the United States. If you are accessing the Service from a jurisdiction with privacy laws or regulations that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Service, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer.
G. A Note About the Privacy of Children Under 13
The Service is not directed to or otherwise promoted for use by children under the age of thirteen (13). Intelligent Startup Consulting does not knowingly collect or use any personal information of users of the Intelligent Startup Consulting Services who are under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at privacy@Intelligent Startup Consulting .com.
- Intelligent Startup Consulting may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your Intelligent Startup Consulting Account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such notice will be given at least 3 days in advance of the date the new policy will be applied.